Hands on Chiropractic care specifically tailored to treat your individual needs.
~ Efficient, Effective & Energizing ~
Providing Superior Health and Balance Through Chiropractic
"Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life."
Doctors of Chiropractic understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, your body is unique. We tailor a specific plan of treatment to meet your needs utilizing a variety of chiropractic, body work and other natural techniques. We aim to resolve your injury or illness as quickly as possible.
Our hands on chiropractic treatment includes teaching you about your individual health problem(s). The more you know about how your body is designed to work, the more you will be motivated and able to take an active role in restoring your body's optimum function.
We understand changing health care needs. We utilize the most current and effective techniques and approaches to address health problems and wellness goals. This site will be helpful in learning more about our gentle chiropractic care as well as the ways that it can improve the quality of your life.
- Medicare : No referral is needed to be treated at our office. Once your yearly deductible has been met, Medicare covers 80% of our allowed charge leaving you with a co-pay of less than $10 per visit. Medicare covers active care for spine related conditions.
- Partnership HealthPlan : A referral from your primary health care provider is required for Partnership to cover your visits at our office. They specifically cover for chronic upper and lower back pain. Partnership covers 100% of the treatment charge up to their authorized number of visits.
- Group Insurance : No referral is need to be treated at our office. As there are a multitude of insurance companies and many more insurance plans, we usually will not know how your plan will reimburse for care at our office. We do bill your insurance for you and after they respond, your per visit cost will be known. Until then you will be asked to pay at the time of care.
- Accidents: Auto Insurance with Med-Pay usually covers 100% up to your policy limits for accident related injuries.
- And yes, we do accept cash, checks and credit-cards!